Postdoctoral Recruitment at Laboratory of Myxobacteria and Pharm Microbial Technology in Shandong University
Postdoctoral research positions are available in the Prof. Yuezhong Li's research group at the State Key Laboratory of Microbial Technology, School of Life Science, Shandong University. All postdoctoral positions are full-time and with a fixed term of 2 years.
1. Major Research Directions
(1) Ecological Diversity and Survival Strategy of Myxobacteria;
(2) Molecular Genetic Mechanism of Myxobacteria Genome Evolution;
(3) Gene Editing and Genetic Modification of Epothilones Antitumor Compounds;
(4) Extracellular Matrix and Multicellular Group Behaviors of Myxobacteria;
(5) Molecular Mechanism of Myxobacteria's Biofilm Formation and Antibiotic Resistance.
2. Requirements for hiring postdocs
(1) Applicants should have received a PhD degree or completed the doctoral thesis and will receive a PhD degree soon;
(2) A strong sense of responsibility and be good at interpersonal communication and working as a team member;
(3) With background in microbiology, molecular biology, genomics, bioinformatics, natural pharmaceutical chemistry or related fields;
(4) Excellent oral and written communication skills in English;
(5) The age of applicants will be limited under 35.
3. Salary and Benefits
The excellent research conditions and postdoctoral apartment will be provided. Applicants will enjoy the welfare benefits according to national and Shandong University. The salary will be negotiable.
4. Work Place
Before 2017: Shandong University Center Campus (Add: 27 Shanda Nanlu, Jinan, Shandong Province, P. R. China);
After 2017: Shandong University Qingdao Campus (Add: 72 Jimo Binhai Road, Qingdao, Shandong Province, P. R. China).
5. Application Materials
(1) CV (included your personal data, educational background from undergraduate study till present, working experience, technical skills, awards, undertaken projects or programs, and representative papers published in journals) with a recent photo;
(2) Applicants should have two letters of recommendation (with the valid contact information, such as email, telephone, etc.) submitted from professors or others who can assess the quality of your academic performance, capability and potential of research.
Email the relevant material as PDF attachments to lilab@
Please indicate the title of email: "Postdoctoral Application _ Name"